Located on the outskirts of the popular seaside town of Bognor Regis, this south facing plot offers brilliant potential for re-development/development (subject to planning). Currently standing within the plot there are two linked detached bungalows measuring around 1216 sq ft each, garaging, a number of small storage units and a large lawned area located to the rear. Current access is off Chichester Road via a private shared drive.
A mainline rail station can be found in Bognor Regis town centre which also offers a number of shops, bars and restaurants and a popular beach. Further renowned beaches can be found close by in Felpham and Middleton-on-Sea and any number of outdoor activity's such as walking, horse riding, mounting biking, sailing and kayaking can be enjoyed within the local area. The cathedral city of Chichester's lies some 4 miles to the west with its historic centre offering an enviable selection of bars, restaurants and shops. Chichester is renowned for the highly regarded Festival Theatre, Pallant House Gallery and its close proximity to The Goodwood Estate, famous for both motor car and horse racing, golf and tennis. To the south of the city is Chichester Harbour (designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty), and within lies the blue flag beach of West Wittering.
NB There are currently tenant's in situ in one of the Bungalows who will be vacating autumn 2021.
The plot is currently divided into two titles.
Mains gas, electric and water.
Arun District Council